- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Views: 1,393 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $325,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $204
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, CONSTRUCTION \ Other (See Remarks), COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, FAM_DSCRP \ Gas Stove, FAM_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_DSCRP \ Remodeled, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,594 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0081 L:0064 U:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56346323
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $255-369K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01876 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Tewksbury as a whole. Among 01876 homes, this home is valued 2.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01876, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.9% lower than in Tewksbury, and 79% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01876 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tewksbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01876 home values.
|184 Mccarthy Way Tewksbury, MA||$447K||3||3||2,136|
|166 Mccarthy Way Tewksbury, MA||$459K||3||2.5||2,248|
|175 Mccarthy Way Tewksbury, MA||$428K||4||3||2,700|
|185 Mccarthy Way Tewksbury, MA||$368K||4||2||1,694|
|195 Mccarthy Way Tewksbury, MA||$421K||4||1.5||2,312|
|200 Mccarthy Way Tewksbury, MA||$316K||3||2||1,100|
|214 Mccarthy Way Tewksbury, MA||$419K||4||2.5||2,358|
|224 Mccarthy Way Tewksbury, MA||$491K||4||--||2,384|
|282 Brown St Tewksbury, MA||$284K||3||1||954|
|277 Brown St Tewksbury, MA||$284K||3||1||1,092|
|189 Cabot Rd Tewksbury, MA||$339K||3||1||1,344|
|205 Alabama Rd Tewksbury, MA||$325K||3||2||1,632|
|288 Brown St Tewksbury, MA||$330K||3||1.5||1,416|
|180 Alabama Rd Tewksbury, MA||$380K||2||1.5||1,872|
|3 California Rd Tewksbury, MA||$314K||3||1.5||1,531|
|209 Cabot Rd Tewksbury, MA||$321K||3||1||1,248|
|205 Cabot Rd Tewksbury, MA||$359K||3||1.5||1,768|
|213 Cabot Rd Tewksbury, MA||$366K||4||1.5||1,734|
|10 California Rd Tewksbury, MA||$282K||3||2||1,008|
|217 Cabot Rd Tewksbury, MA||$344K||4||1.5||1,700|
Nearby Schools in Tewksbury
1-3 & ungraded0.8 mi
7-8 & ungraded1.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!