176 S Balch St, Akron, OH 443025 beds, 2 baths, 2,472 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,004 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1901
- Cooling: Central, Evaporative, Geothermal, Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2001 for $67,000
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,472 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 77
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 6802380
- Zillow Home ID: 35451342
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 176 S Balch Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland Square, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% lower than in Akron, and 61% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland Square home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Square home values.
- 180 S Balch St Akron, OH$88K411,637
- 466 Woodland Ave Akron, OH--------
- 466 Woodland Ave Akron, OH$87K41.51,683
- 182 S Balch St Akron, OH$55K421,648
- 164 S Balch St Akron, OH$82K411,892
- 182 S Balch St Akron, OH$51K42--
- 470-472 Woodland Ave Akron, OH$79K622,799
- 160 S Balch St Akron, OH$55K321,584
- 471 Woodland Ave Akron, OH--311,186
- 158 S Balch St Akron, OH$76K321,843
- 194 S Balch St Akron, OH$73K221,792
- 476 Woodland Ave Akron, OH$46K311,391
- Breiner Ct Akron, OH--------
- 445 Woodland Ave Akron, OH$120K41.52,178
- 175 S Balch St Akron, OH$162K744,162
- S Balch St OH--------
- S Balch St Akron, OH--------
- 194 S Balch St Akron, OH--------
- 161 S Balch St Akron, OH$89K512,230
- 181 S Balch St Akron, OH$78K21.51,835
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292