176 Shelley Ave # 184, Elizabeth, NJ 072084 beds, 3 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,228 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $360,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 0400010000001862
- Zillow Home ID: 39995742
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 176 Shelley Avenue # 184
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07208, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.4% lower than in Elizabeth, and 2.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 07208 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elizabeth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07208 home values.
- 176 Shelley Ave Elizabeth, NJ$234K42.51,600
- 184 Shelley Ave # 188 Elizabeth, NJ$279K------
- 1001 Byron Ave # 1011 Elizabeth, NJ$258K------
- 1013 Byron Ave # 1023 Elizabeth, NJ$318K------
- 190-194 Shelley Ave Elizabeth, NJ$270K------
- 175 Shelley Ave # 83 Elizabeth, NJ$253K------
- 983 Byron Ave # 993 Elizabeth, NJ$249K------
- 1000 Byron Ave # 1010 Elizabeth, NJ$280K------
- 185 Shelley Ave Elizabeth, NJ$236K------
- 157 Shelley Ave # 167 Elizabeth, NJ$250K------
- 158 Shelley Ave # 68 Elizabeth, NJ$260K------
- 982 Byron Ave # 92 Elizabeth, NJ$264K------
- 187-189 Shelley Ave Elizabeth, NJ$236K------
- 196 Shelley Ave # 204 Elizabeth, NJ$360K------
- 212 Shelley Ave Elizabeth, NJ$185K73.2--
- 979 Byron Ave # 81 Elizabeth, NJ$241K------
- 212 Shelley Ave Elizabeth, NJ$185K73.52,560
- 191-193 Shelley Ave Elizabeth, NJ$235K------
- 1012-1016 Byron Ave Elizabeth, NJ$250K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!