- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
176 Valley Dr, Reading, PA 196064 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1999 for $177,365
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,440 sqft
- Parcel #: 43533618421120
- Zillow Home ID: 52602976
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 176 Valley Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19606, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69% higher than in Exeter Township, and 36.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19606 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Exeter Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19606 home values.
- 172 Valley Dr Reading, PA$255K42.52,524
- 3 Hideaway Ct Reading, PA$284K42.53,147
- 184 Valley Dr Reading, PA$300K42.53,731
- 168 Valley Dr Reading, PA$238K42.53,182
- 7 Hideaway Ct Reading, PA$241K432,597
- 390 Wingspread Dr Reading, PA$246K42.52,902
- 411 Wingspread Ct Reading, PA$226K42.52,470
- 164 Valley Dr Reading, PA$272K42.52,856
- 11 Hideaway Ct Reading, PA$237K42.52,704
- 188 Valley Dr Reading, PA$256K42.53,048
- 395 Wingspread Dr Reading, PA$295K42.52,470
- 421 Wingspread Ct Reading, PA$253K42.52,868
- 413 Pennsylvania Ave Reading, PA$243K321,697
- 160 Valley Dr Reading, PA$223K42.52,434
- 380 Wingspread Dr Reading, PA$238K42.52,957
- 381 Waterford Ln Reading, PA$191K32.52,052
- 15 Hideaway Ct Reading, PA$235K42.52,440
- 379 Waterford Ln Reading, PA$193K32.51,745
- 430 Wingspread Ct Reading, PA$223K42.52,440
- 389 Pennsylvania Ave Reading, PA$255K32.52,280
Nearby Schools in Exeter Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292