- Built in 1985
- Views: 1,085 all time views
- HOA Fee: $307
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $177
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 420
- Floor size: 1,130 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0005 B:0006 L:1 U:260
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56442341
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $186-260K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01863 home values will rise 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Boston Metro as a whole. Among 01863 homes, this home is valued 15.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01863, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 94.4% higher than in Boston Metro, and 33.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01863 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01863 home values.
Nearby Schools in North Chelmsford
K-4 & ungraded1.5 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!