1760 2nd Ave APT 14A, New York, NY 101281 bed, 1 bath, 759 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $750,000
- Price/sqft: $988
- View: City
- ,1400 sq. ft. Health Club w/ Sauna,Central Air Conditioning,North and East exposures,Roof deck Full city view Partial river view Floors - hardwood Light - excellent Windows - oversized Windows - new Marble bath Walk in closets Washer/dryer Dishwasher
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 34.0
- Unit count: 140
- Floor size: 759 sqft
- Parcel #: 15541060
- Zillow Home ID: 60148486
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1760 2nd Avenue APT 14A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.6% less than in New York Metro, and 92.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- Apt 2B$925K----867
- Apt 2C$903K----863
- Apt 2D$1.02M----1,066
- Apt 3A$598K----587
- Apt 3B$806K----847
- Apt 3C$804K----843
- Apt 3D$572K----583
- Apt 4A$607K----587
- Apt 4B$825K----847
- Apt 4C$805K----843
- Apt 4D$577K----583
- Apt 4E$740K11715
- Apt 5A$618K----587
- Apt 5B$1M----847
- Apt 5C$973K----843
- Apt 5D$586KStudio1583
- Apt 6A$619K----587
- Apt 6B$866K12847
- Apt 6C$1.06M----843
- Apt 6D$588KStudio1580
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292