1760 2nd Ave APT 31C, New York, NY 101284 beds, 3 baths, 2,047 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2000
- Laundry: Shared
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- View: City
- Attended Lobby, Concierge, Health Club, Washer/Dryer, Windowed Kitchen
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 34.0
- Unit count: 154
- Floor size: 2,047 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2112232097
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1760 2nd Avenue APT 31C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.6% less than in New York Metro, and 76.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- 300 E 92nd St New York, NY$854KStudio1450
- E 93rd St APT 41C New York, NY$784K----760
- E 93rd St APT 23F New York, NY$649K----639
- 300 E 92nd St APT 2B New York, NY$735KStudio1--
- 1754 2nd Ave APT 3N New York, NY$964K11--
- 1760 2nd Ave APT 16B New York, NY$970K22912
- 1742 2nd Ave APT 5S New York, NY$775K11--
- 300 E 92nd St APT 4B New York, NY$847KStudio1--
- 300 E 92nd St APT 3C New York, NY$555KStudio1400
- 300 E 92nd St APT 4A New York, NY$787K11--
- 300 E 92nd St APT 5C New York, NY--Studio1--
- 300 E 92nd St APT 3A New York, NY$1.11M21--
- 300 E 92nd St APT 2C New York, NY$787KStudio1--
- 1731 2nd Ave FRNT 2 New York, NY--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!