1760 2nd AveAPT 33B, New York, NY 10128
Sold on 9/6/13: $998,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesThru the Wall Air Conditioning, River Views, Doorman, Attended Lobby, Concierge, Roof Garden, Health Club, Laundry Room, Storage
- Days on Zillow92
- Parcel #15541140
- Room Count4
- # Stories33.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID60148566
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,075,769||$947K – $1.34M||+$44,228||$1,086||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,467/mo||$2.4K – $5.7K/mo||+$23||$3.50||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts New York home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for New York Metro as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is valued 129.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 242.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% less than in New York Metro, and 92.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 1760 2nd Avenue APT 33B
- Apt 2B$775K----867
- Apt 2C$760K----863
- Apt 2D$945K----1,066
- Apt 3A$539K----587
- Apt 3B$739K----847
- Apt 3C$721K----843
- Apt 3D$517K----583
- Apt 4A$540K----587
- Apt 4B$740K----847
- Apt 4C$721K----843
- Apt 4D$518K----583
- Apt 4E$646K11.0715
- Apt 5A$546K----587
- Apt 5B$895K----847
- Apt 5C$935K----843
- Apt 5D$519K----583
- Apt 5E$859K11.0715
- Apt 6A$549K----587
- Apt 6B$754K12.0847
- Apt 6C$951K----843
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Richard R Green High School of Teaching... (assigned) 9-12 0.2 mi
- The Heritage School (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Junior High School 167 Robert F Wagner (assigned) 6-8 0.8 mi
- Urban Academy Laboratory High (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- Manhattan International High (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- Talent Unlimited High (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- Manhattan Center for Science & Mathemat... (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005