- Lot: 10.2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- 608 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,210 all time views
- 27 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $339
- MLS #: 15520833
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Concrete, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- ListingStatus \ Active, LotDescription \ LEVEL, LotDescription \ TREES, PriceType \ List Price, PropertyCategory \ RESIDENTIAL, ViewYN \ Yes, SewerDescription \ SEPTIC, WaterDescription \ WELL, AccessibilityYN \ Yes, ExteriorFeatures \ FENCED, ExteriorFeatures \ SHOP, LotDescription \ SLOPED, Area \ Yamhill County including Willamina, ExteriorFeatures \ ARENA, ExteriorFeatures \ CORRAL, BasementFoundation \ Crawlspace, ExteriorDescription \ Man Made, FuelDescription \ Electric, FuelDescription \ Electricity, HotWaterDescription \ Electric, HotWaterDescription \ Electricity, AccessibilityFeatures \ Ground Level, InteriorFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, KitchenAppliances \ Appliance Garage, Style \ 2 Story, ExteriorFeatures \ RV Hookup, YearBuiltDescription \ Remodeled, ExteriorFeatures \ Cross Fence, LivingRoomFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, LotDescription \ Secluded, FireplaceDescription \ Pellet Stove, LivingRoomFeatures \ Wood Stove, KitchenAppliances \ Instant Hot Water, LotSize \ 10 to 19.99 Acres, InteriorFeatures \ Solar Tube, EnergyEfficiencyFeatures \ Tankless, MasterBedroomLevel \ M, AdditionalRoom1Description \ 4th Bedroom, AdditionalRooms \ Bonus Room, AdditionalRooms \ 4th Bedroom, AllRoomFeatures \ Eat Bar, AllRoomFeatures \ Sliding Door, AllRoomFeatures \ Wood Stove, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Eat Bar, OfferInstructions \ CALL-LA, PhotosExistYN \ Yes, SellerDisclosure \ Disclosure, Terms \ Cash, AllRoomFeatures \ Bathroom, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Bathroom, Parking \ Driveway, 2ndBedroomFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, AllRoomFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Sliding Door, AdditionalRoom3Description \ Bonus Room, AdditionalRoom2Description \ 5th Bedroom, AdditionalRooms \ 5th Bedroom, AllRoomFeatures \ Double Closet, 3rdBedroomFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, AdditionalRoomFeatures \ Sliding Door, AdditionalRoom1Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, AdditionalRoom2Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, AdditionalRoomFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Double Closet, AdditionalRoom3Features \ Sliding Door, AllRoomFeatures \ Garden Window, AdditionalRoom1Features \ Double Closet, AdditionalRoomFeatures \ Double Closet, AdditionalRoomFeatures \ Wood Stove, AllRoomFeatures \ Solar Tube, AdditionalRoom3Features \ Wood Stove, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Garden Window, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Solar Tube, AddlStructureFeatures1 \ Loft, AddlStructureFeatures1 \ Plumbed, AddlStructureFeatures1 \ RV Hookup, AddlStructureConst1 \ Aluminum, AddlStructureFeatures3 \ 220 Volts, AddlStructureType3 \ Shop, AddlStructureFeatures1 \ Dirt Floor, AddlStructureFeatures2 \ Dirt Floor, AddlStructureFeatures1 \ Sprinkler, AddlStructureFeatureTypes \ Loft, AddlStructureFeatureTypes \ 220 Volts, IDXYN \ Yes, AddlStructureFeatureTypes \ Dirt Floor, AddlStructureBldgTypes \ Shop, AddlStructureFeatureTypes \ Plumbed, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Arena, Levels \ 2, AddlStructureFeatureTypes \ RV Hookup, Possession \ At Closing, AddlStructureConstTypes \ Aluminum, AddlStructureFeatureTypes \ Sprinkler
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Heating: Wood / pellet
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2144687895
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $435K-1.0M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 97132 home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for Newberg as a whole. Among 97132 homes, this home is 322.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 134.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97132, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% lower than in Newberg, and 30.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 97132 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newberg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97132 home values.
|17999 NE Courtney Rd Newberg, OR||$369K||3||2||1,620|
|17025 NE Albert Way Newberg, OR||$891K||3||3||4,321|
|17200 NE Albert Way Newberg, OR||$802K||4||3||4,506|
|18185 SW Courtney Rd Sherwood, OR||--||3||2||3,628|
|18001 SW Courtney Rd Sherwood, OR||--||--||--||--|
|NE Albert Way Newberg, OR||$484K||--||--||--|
|17305 NE Albert Way Newberg, OR||$637K||4||3||4,200|
|17800 NE Courtney Rd Newberg, OR||$538K||3||2||1,746|
|17005 NE Courtney Rd Newberg, OR||$565K||3||2||2,304|
|23675 SW Starlight Dr Sherwood, OR||$555K||3||3||1,953|
|23540 SW Starlight Dr Sherwood, OR||$976K||4||4||5,700|
|17370 NE Courtney Rd Newberg, OR||$372K||3||2||1,431|
|23395 SW Starlight Dr Sherwood, OR||$625K||4||4||1,908|
|23360 SW Starlight Dr Sherwood, OR||$680K||4||3||3,091|
|23315 SW Starlight Dr Sherwood, OR||$511K||3||3||1,744|
|28700 NE Mountain Top Rd Newberg, OR||$619K||3||3||3,332|
|23320 SW Starlight Dr Sherwood, OR||$529K||--||3||2,106|
|23131 SW Starlight Dr Sherwood, OR||$632K||--||5||3,196|
|17650 NE Courtney Rd Newberg, OR||$404K||2||2||2,214|
|18225 SW Courtney Rd Sherwood, OR||$685K||3||1.5||2,828|
Nearby Schools in Newberg
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.