17601 Chatham Hills Rd, Norman, OK 730713 beds, 4 baths, 2,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
link to more pics
Small 14 lot 5 acres ea., private rd. HOA quiet, great place to raise kids, 2 horses ok.
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $142
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 891 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,260 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: R0142432
- Zillow Home ID: 83067181
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17601 Chatham Hills Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73071 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85.6% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73071 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
- 17600 Chatham Hills Rd Norman, OK$390K33.53,435
- 17401 Chatham Hills Rd Norman, OK--Studio----
- 17801 Chatham Hills Rd Norman, OK$316K432,542
- 17700 Chatham Hills Rd Norman, OK$324K654,549
- 17500 Chatham Hills Rd Norman, OK$482K53.53,550
- 17301 Chatham Hills Rd Norman, OK$374K432,889
- 17400 Chatham Hills Rd Norman, OK$604K444,432
- 17901 Chatham Hills Rd Norman, OK--Studio----
- 17900 Chatham Hills Rd Norman, OK$646K654,549
- 7225 SE 179th St Norman, OK$398K433,604
- 7401 SE 179th St Norman, OK$304K32.12,643
- 7201 SE 179th St Norman, OK--------
- 7425 SE 179th St Norman, OK$264K332,276
- 17700 S Air Depot Blvd Norman, OK$326K343,046
- 7125 SE 179th St Norman, OK$463K443,142
- 17800 S Air Depot Blvd Norman, OK$289K32.52,324
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292