- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17606 132nd Ave, Jamaica, NY 114346 beds, 4 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,461 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $499,000
- Price/sqft: $238
- Parking: 0 space
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Lot depth: 101
- Lot width: 34
- Parcel #: 125460297
- Zillow Home ID: 79729242
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17606 132nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rochdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1000% greater than in New York, and 67.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rochdale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rochdale home values.
- 17604 132nd Ave Jamaica, NY$477K----2,100
- 17610 132nd Ave Jamaica, NY$482K----2,100
- 17605 132nd Ave Jamaica, NY$418K64--
- 17609 132nd Ave Jamaica, NY$505K----2,100
- 17612 132nd Ave Jamaica, NY$528K321,150
- 17611 132nd Ave Jamaica, NY$499K----2,100
- 132nd Ave Jamaica, NY$286K----960
- 17617 132nd Ave Jamaica, NY$371K----1,741
- 17614 132nd Ave Jamaica, NY$286K----960
- 13107 176th St Jamaica, NY$530K----2,100
- 13054 176th Pl Jamaica, NY$511K----2,100
- 17618 132nd Ave Jamaica, NY$371K----1,782
- 13105 176th St Jamaica, NY$648K----2,100
- 17621 132nd Ave Jamaica, NY$341K----1,632
- 13050 176th Pl Jamaica, NY$494K----2,100
- 17607 133rd Ave Jamaica, NY$468K32640
- 17615 132nd Ave Jamaica, NY$469K----2,100
- 17605 133rd Ave Jamaica, NY$535K----2,100
- 17605 133rd Ave Jamaica, NY$311K------
- 13060 176th Pl Jamaica, NY$542K----2,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!