1761 Losoya Dr, Woodland, CA 957763 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,902 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $129
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,902 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 027662008000
- Zillow Home ID: 16517829
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1761 Losoya Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95776 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.4% higher than in Woodland, and 32.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95776 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95776 home values.
- 1765 Losoya Dr Woodland, CA$294K------
- 1757 Losoya Dr Woodland, CA$308K431,535
- 956 Lusk Dr Woodland, CA$369K412,345
- 958 Losoya Dr Woodland, CA$294K421,900
- 1769 Losoya Dr Woodland, CA$237K321,426
- 965 Losoya Dr Woodland, CA$248K321,333
- 974 Oliver Ct Woodland, CA$361K------
- 950 Lusk Dr Woodland, CA$373K------
- 962 Losoya Dr Woodland, CA$289K------
- 970 Oliver Ct Woodland, CA--42.52,625
- 974 Oliver Ct Woodland, CA$354K421,559
- 969 Losoya Dr Woodland, CA$258K------
- 1773 Losoya Dr Woodland, CA$239K------
- 960 Lusk Dr Woodland, CA$307K------
- 970 Oliver Ct Woodland, CA$396K42.52,625
- 966 Losoya Dr Woodland, CA$272K------
- 946 Lusk Dr Woodland, CA$355K------
- 966 Hunter Ln Woodland, CA$271K421,428
- 966 Oliver Ct Woodland, CA$388K42.52,108
- 970 Losoya Dr Woodland, CA$255K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.