- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1761 Walnut Ave, Winter Park, FL 327894 beds, 5 baths, 3,266 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,099 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $799,900
- Price/sqft: $245
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 558 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,266 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 322130170802140
- Zillow Home ID: 46238359
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1761 Walnut Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32789 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 31.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.1% less than in Winter Park, and 39% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 32789 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Winter Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32789 home values.
- 1773 Walnut Ave Winter Park, FL$356K422,146
- 1749 Walnut Ave Winter Park, FL$348K322,255
- 1762 Chestnut Ave Winter Park, FL$295K321,761
- 1752 Chestnut Ave Winter Park, FL$282K321,892
- 1772 Chestnut Ave Winter Park, FL$388K32.51,626
- 1737 Walnut Ave Winter Park, FL$304K421,665
- 1785 Walnut Ave Winter Park, FL$427K321,908
- 1742 Chestnut Ave Winter Park, FL$309K421,477
- 1770 Walnut Ave Winter Park, FL$595K432,874
- 1760 Walnut Ave Winter Park, FL$299K321,538
- 1782 Chestnut Ave Winter Park, FL$416K432,019
- 1750 Walnut Ave Winter Park, FL$308K321,436
- 1780 Walnut Ave Winter Park, FL$283K332,054
- 1732 Chestnut Ave Winter Park, FL$302K421,438
- 1725 Walnut Ave Winter Park, FL$296K32.51,968
- 1740 Walnut Ave Winter Park, FL$347K42.52,399
- 1771 Spruce Ave Winter Park, FL$308K22.51,818
- 1765 Spruce Ave Winter Park, FL$312K21.51,454
- 1761 Chestnut Ave Winter Park, FL$301K321,544
- 1722 Chestnut Ave Winter Park, FL$293K321,680
Nearby Schools in Winter Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.