17625 N 7th St APT 1001, Phoenix, AZ 850222 beds, 2 baths, 1,215 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 858 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $62
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Additional Bedroom \ 2 Master Bdrms, Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Upstairs, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Dwnstrs, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 201 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 400, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit, Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection, Association Fee Incl \ Sewer, Association Fee Incl \ Water, Basement Description \ None, Buyer Broker $/% \ %, Buyer/Broker \ Y, City/Town Code \ Phoenix, Community Features \ Biking/Walking Path, Community Features \ Children's Playgrnd, Community Features \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Community Features \ Community Pool, Community Features \ Community Spa, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Near Bus Stop, Community Features \ Workout Facility, Compass \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Country \ USA, County Code \ Maricopa, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Townhouse, Elem School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Elementary School \ Echo Mountain, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ North Canyon, High School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Vista Verde, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Dirt Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Corner Lot, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, St Suffix \ Street, State/Province \ AZ, Status \ Active, Subagents \ N, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Variable Commission \ N, Water \ City Water, Zip Code \ 85022
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,215 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 21413177
- Zillow Home ID: 72105999
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17625 N 7th Street APT 1001
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Deer Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 64.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.9% less than in Phoenix, and 244.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Deer Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deer Valley home values.
- 17625 N 7th St APT 1004 Phoenix, AZ$69K----1,215
- 17625 N 7th St APT 1002 Phoenix, AZ$80K221,215
- 17625 N 7th St APT 1003 Phoenix, AZ$99K221,215
- 17625 N 7th St APT 2089 Phoenix, AZ$109K22--
- 17625 N 7th St APT 2005 Phoenix, AZ$67K22931
- 17625 N 7th St APT 1005 Phoenix, AZ$87K22931
- 17625 N 7th St APT 1012 Phoenix, AZ$75K----931
- 17625 N 7th St APT 2012 Phoenix, AZ$74K----931
- 17625 N 7th St APT 1037 Phoenix, AZ$69K----956
- 17625 N 7th St APT 2037 Phoenix, AZ$64K22956
- 17625 N 7th St APT 1011 Phoenix, AZ$76K----931
- 17625 N 7th St APT 2011 Phoenix, AZ$76K----931
- 17625 N 7th St APT 2006 Phoenix, AZ$59K----931
- 17625 N 7th St APT 1006 Phoenix, AZ$58K----931
- 17625 N 7th St APT 1040 Phoenix, AZ$77K----956
- 17625 N 7th St APT 2040 Phoenix, AZ$76K----956
- 17625 N 7th St APT 1038 Phoenix, AZ$64K----956
- 17625 N 7th St APT 2038 Phoenix, AZ$64K----956
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.