17626 Nathans Dr, Tampa, FL 336473 beds, 2 baths, 1,830 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Controlled Access
- Gated Entry
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,830 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 0594032340
- Zillow Home ID: 44962176
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17626 Nathans Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hunters Green market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 86.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.8% lower than in Tampa, and 138.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Hunters Green home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hunters Green home values.
- 17624 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$236K232,076
- 17628 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$197K321,836
- 17622 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$207K32.51,967
- 17630 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$196K321,830
- 17631 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$203K32.51,975
- 17633 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$164K321,515
- 17629 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$155K221,401
- 17620 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$208K321,815
- 17632 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$185K321,613
- 17635 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$176K321,695
- 17625 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$225K321,835
- 17627 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$162K321,420
- 17623 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$190K321,719
- 17627 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$195K321,810
- 17621 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$239K322,004
- 17637 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$213K32.52,057
- 17618 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$240K321,810
- 17634 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$189K321,810
- 17629 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$194K321,816
- 17619 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$185K321,810
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.