17638 Nathans Dr, Tampa, FL 336473 beds, 2 baths, 1,825 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $165,000
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Range,Smoke Free,Oven,Unfurnished
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,825 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0594032352
- Zillow Home ID: 44962182
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17638 Nathans Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hunters Green market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 86.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.8% lower than in Tampa, and 138.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Hunters Green home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hunters Green home values.
- 17640 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$208K331,852
- 17636 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$195K321,720
- 17634 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$188K321,810
- 17642 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$211K321,825
- 17703 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$155K321,538
- 17705 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$264K42.52,350
- 17701 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$154K221,421
- 17632 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$186K321,613
- 17644 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$192K321,835
- 17707 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$174K321,507
- 17637 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$216K32.52,057
- 17630 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$195K321,830
- 17635 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$197K321,936
- 17637 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$196K321,745
- 17633 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$193K321,835
- 17646 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$242K321,815
- 17639 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$257K321,959
- 17709 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$172K221,421
- 17641 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$195K321,835
- 17635 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$184K321,695
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292