1764 Morgan St, Indianapolis, IN 462212 beds, 1 bath, 2,218 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 5 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $15,414
- Price/sqft: $7
- MLS #: 21317217
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,218 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 491115111011000101
- Zillow Home ID: 1073501
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1764 Morgan Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46221, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 156.3% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 79.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1766 Morgan St Indianapolis, IN--------
- 1758 Morgan St Indianapolis, IN$44K2--904
- 1776 Morgan St Indianapolis, IN$52K1--967
- 1754 Morgan St Indianapolis, IN$64K6--1,152
- 1753 Miller St Indianapolis, IN--------
- 1749 Miller St Indianapolis, IN$37K21792
- 1755 Miller St Indianapolis, IN$101K6--2,934
- 1745 Miller St Indianapolis, IN$36K2--674
- 1767 Morgan St Indianapolis, IN$44K2--840
- 1763 Morgan St Indianapolis, IN$53K3--1,480
- 1750 Morgan St Indianapolis, IN$63K3--1,152
- 1761 Miller St Indianapolis, IN$51K3--1,120
- 1769 Morgan St Indianapolis, IN$45K2--1,260
- Morgan St Indianapolis, IN$55K3--1,156
- Morgan St Indianapolis, IN$44K2--904
- 1759 Morgan St Indianapolis, IN$37K3--800
- 1741 Miller St Indianapolis, IN$37K2--674
- 1775 Morgan St Indianapolis, IN$71K2--1,560
- 1755 Morgan St Indianapolis, IN$41K------
- 1746 Morgan St Indianapolis, IN$60K212,218
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!