- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1765 Mescal St, Seaside, CA 939553 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,190 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1978 for $62,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 477 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,190 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Parcel #: 012108023000
- Zillow Home ID: 19337219
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1765 Mescal Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93955 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Seaside, and 19.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93955 home values.
- 1759 Mescal St Seaside, CA$330K31.51,003
- 1771 Mescal St Seaside, CA$343K321,218
- 1753 Mescal St Seaside, CA$353K321,218
- 1777 Mescal St Seaside, CA$346K321,218
- 1776 Mescal St Seaside, CA$458K432,141
- 1770 Mescal St Seaside, CA$378K421,452
- 1782 Mescal St Seaside, CA$428K321,819
- 1747 Mescal St Seaside, CA$434K421,875
- 1783 Mescal St Seaside, CA$432K421,686
- 14 Mizpah Ct Seaside, CA$312K31.5945
- 1764 San Pablo Ave Seaside, CA$408K321,711
- 7 Miguel Ct Seaside, CA$411K321,583
- 9 Miguel Ct Seaside, CA$405K321,616
- 1752 Mescal St Seaside, CA$363K321,404
- 1776 San Pablo Ave Seaside, CA$427K321,555
- 4 Shawnee Ct Seaside, CA$438K321,978
- 6 Shawnee Ct Seaside, CA$406K431,720
- 12 Mizpah Ct Seaside, CA$303K31936
- 4 Mizpah Ct Seaside, CA$382K421,239
- 1788 San Pablo Ave Seaside, CA$467K321,958
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.