17651 SW 81st Ct, Palmetto Bay, FL 331575 beds, 4 baths, 4,314 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $151
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 323 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Pool is enclosed
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,314 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 3350340400070
- Zillow Home ID: 44304342
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17651 Sw 81st Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33157 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 91.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.3% greater than in Village of Palmetto Bay, and 161.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33157 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Village of Palmetto Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33157 home values.
- 17611 SW 81st Ct Palmetto Bay, FL$647K433,454
- 17711 SW 81st Ct Palmetto Bay, FL$675K434,334
- 17650 SW 80th Ct Palmetto Bay, FL$699K433,408
- 17610 SW 80th Ct Palmetto Bay, FL$587K433,630
- 17710 SW 80th Ct Palmetto Bay, FL$591K433,799
- 17658 SW 81st Ct Palmetto Bay, FL$629K433,433
- SW 81st Ct Palmetto Bay, FL$706K444,029
- 17608 SW 81st Ct Palmetto Bay, FL$621K433,311
- 17751 SW 81st Ct Village Of Palmetto Bay, FL$715K544,110
- 17751 SW 81st Ct Palmetto Bay, FL$706K544,900
- 17750 SW 80th Ct Palmetto Bay, FL$726K644,588
- 8109 SW 176th St Palmetto Bay, FL$652K433,745
- 8149 SW 176th St Palmetto Bay, FL$835K544,162
- 17655 SW 80th Ct Palmetto Bay, FL$689K434,914
- 17758 SW 81st Ct Palmetto Bay, FL$712K444,239
- 8149 SW 176th St Village Of Palmetto Bay, FL$710K544,162
- 17615 SW 80th Ct Palmetto Bay, FL$701K443,817
- 17715 SW 80th Ct Village Of Palmetto Bay, FL$743K53.53,988
- 17715 SW 80th Ct Palmetto Bay, FL$664K533,988
- 8049 SW 176th St Palmetto Bay, FL$935K554,171
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.