17655 N 35th Pl, Phoenix, AZ 850323 beds, 2 baths, 1,355 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,570 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 13 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- MLS #: 5173614
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Paradise Valley, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Partial, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Laundry in Garage, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bedroom \ Downstairs, Master Bedroom \ Split, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ RV Parking, Parking \ Separate Strge Area, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Pre-Wire Sat Dish, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ City Electric, Water \ City Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,355 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 21401253
- Zillow Home ID: 7998302
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17655 N 35th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.9% less than in Phoenix, and 54.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
- 17661 N 35th Pl Phoenix, AZ$168K321,297
- 17649 N 35th Pl Phoenix, AZ$172K321,355
- 17660 N 36th St Phoenix, AZ$218K421,900
- 17670 N 36th St Phoenix, AZ$169K--21,297
- 17654 N 36th St Phoenix, AZ$163K321,176
- 17643 N 35th Pl Phoenix, AZ$162K321,176
- 3555 E Grovers Ave Phoenix, AZ$172K--21,297
- 17658 N 35th Pl Phoenix, AZ$156K321,349
- 17648 N 36th St Phoenix, AZ$172K----1,355
- 17652 N 35th Pl Phoenix, AZ$171K--21,297
- 3568 E Grovers Ave Phoenix, AZ$174K--21,355
- 3562 E Grovers Ave Phoenix, AZ$141K22884
- 3574 E Grovers Ave Phoenix, AZ$170K--21,297
- 17637 N 35th Pl Phoenix, AZ$171K--21,297
- 17642 N 36th St Phoenix, AZ$173K--21,355
- 17801 N 35th Pl Phoenix, AZ$180K--2.51,283
- 17646 N 35th Pl Phoenix, AZ$172K321,355
- 3549 E Grovers Ave Phoenix, AZ$210K421,409
- 3580 E Grovers Ave Phoenix, AZ$161K321,222
- N 35th Pl Phoenix, AZ$204K--21,537
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!