1766 N Warren Ave # 1812, Milwaukee, WI 53202Studio, 11,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2008
- 81 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $2,300,000
- Price/sqft: $202
- MLS #: 1370171
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 15
- Floor size: 11,380 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0035519210000
- Zillow Home ID: 82225153
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1766 N Warren Avenue # 1812
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lower East Side market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 32.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.4% lower than in Milwaukee, and 26.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Lower East Side home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower East Side home values.
- 1772 N Warren Ave Milwaukee, WI--221,250
- 1770 N Warren Ave UNIT 201 Milwaukee, WI$148K11.51,016
- 1770 N Warren Ave UNIT 301 Milwaukee, WI$203K221,073
- 1739 N Warren Ave Milwaukee, WI$249K32.51,650
- 1740 N Warren Ave Milwaukee, WI$162K111,539
- 1742 N Warren Ave Milwaukee, WI$153K211,664
- 1734 N Warren Ave Milwaukee, WI$274K632,684
- 1746 N Warren Ave Milwaukee, WI$168K632,320
- 1741 N Warren Ave Milwaukee, WI$183K32.51,656
- 1741 N Warren Ave Milwaukee, WI$276K32.51,656
- 1739 N Warren Ave Milwaukee, WI$277K32.51,656
- 1750 N Warren Ave # 1756 Milwaukee, WI$715K231210,066
- 1800 N Warren Ave Milwaukee, WI$164K111,004
- 1757 N Warren Ave Milwaukee, WI$131K21923
- 1745-1747 N Warren Ave Milwaukee, WI$219K53.52,869
- 1724 N Warren Ave Milwaukee, WI$167K211,362
- 1735 N Warren Ave Milwaukee, WI$249K421,740
- 1806 N Warren Ave Milwaukee, WI$210K221,236
- 1749 N Warren Ave Milwaukee, WI$104K21672
- 1753 N Warren Ave Milwaukee, WI$92K211,208
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.