1766 Springfield AveAPT F, New Providence, NJ 07974
Sold on 8/27/13: $435,000
Zestimate®: $446,738Update your Zestimate
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Townhouse:Contact for details
- Lot:4,443 sqft
- Year Built:1981
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $435,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Sparkling hardwood floors run through the second floor hallway and bedrooms as well. The master bedroom features a dressing area, walk-in closet and the master bath with oversized shower. Two additional bedrooms are bright and immaculate, with good closet space (one is a double closet; the other a walk-in). A full hall bath with shower over tub completes the picture.
The spacious lower level offers endless expansion possibilities for added leisure space, if desire, with a laundry area and a large storage closet located nearby.
Nestled in a small community of Townhomes, there is no place like home at Heritage Village.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Workshop, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Last Remodel Year2013
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameHeritage Village
- Parcel #1100191000000002 17 CONDO
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID82175859
- Days on Zillow238
- Exterior MaterialComposition, Wood
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1766 Springfield Avenue APT F
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07974 home values.
- 1766 Springfield Ave APT D New Providence, NJ$354K32.51,502
- 1776 Springfield Ave APT E New Providence, NJ$412K----1,530
- 1766 Springfield Ave APT A New Providence, NJ$433K32.51,536
- 1752 Springfield Ave New Providence, NJ$504K------
- 13 Heather Ct New Providence, NJ$461K------
- 1761 Springfield Ave New Providence, NJ$477K42.52,000
Nearby Schools in New Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292