1767 Mindanao Dr, Jacksonville, FL 322464 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,688 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1998 for $46,200
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 1624060000
- Zillow Home ID: 44592611
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1767 Mindanao Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sandalwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 108.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2% greater than in Jacksonville, and 204.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sandalwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sandalwood home values.
- 1759 Mindanao Dr Jacksonville, FL$73K31.5963
- 1775 Mindanao Dr Jacksonville, FL$127K321,474
- 1772 Sandalwood Blvd Jacksonville, FL$90K51.51,696
- 1762 Sandalwood Blvd Jacksonville, FL$90K321,232
- 1751 Mindanao Dr Jacksonville, FL$76K41.51,326
- 1768 Mindanao Dr Jacksonville, FL$70K311,000
- 1762 Mindanao Dr Jacksonville, FL$74K311,000
- 1752 Sandalwood Blvd Jacksonville, FL$78K311,040
- 1743 Mindanao Dr Jacksonville, FL$105K31.5864
- 1808 Mindanao Dr Jacksonville, FL$211K422,440
- 1744 Sandalwood Blvd Jacksonville, FL$49K31.51,092
- 10936 Eniwetok Dr Jacksonville, FL$109K31.51,290
- 10918 Caledonia Dr Jacksonville, FL$116K31.51,203
- 1813 Sandalwood Blvd Jacksonville, FL$98K421,866
- 1760 Mindanao Dr Jacksonville, FL$82K21692
- 10945 Eniwetok Dr Jacksonville, FL$122K31.51,255
- 10928 Caledonia Dr Jacksonville, FL$84K31.5864
- 1823 Sandalwood Blvd Jacksonville, FL$124K321,679
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.