1768 Childers Cv, Memphis, TN 381274 beds, 3 baths, 2,053 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $809,500
- Price/sqft: $394
- Parking: 814 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,053 sqft
- Lot depth: 165
- Lot width: 112
- Parcel #: 070062 00026
- Zillow Home ID: 42222130
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1768 Childers Cv
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Shelby Forest-Frayser market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 61.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11% lower than in Memphis, and 68.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Shelby Forest-Frayser home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shelby Forest-Frayser home values.
- 1764 Childers Cv Memphis, TN$54K321,149
- 3253 N Watkins St Memphis, TN$45K21840
- 1765 Childers Cv Memphis, TN$56K321,165
- 1769 Childers Cv Memphis, TN$39K321,599
- 1760 Childers Cv Memphis, TN$35K321,465
- 1761 Childers Cv Memphis, TN$34K321,149
- 3258 Riney St Memphis, TN$41K321,149
- 3230 Riney St Memphis, TN$52K321,400
- 1774 Dellwood Ave Memphis, TN$68K------
- 3240 N Watkins St Memphis, TN$33K311,036
- 3303 N Watkins St Memphis, TN$69K------
- 3213 N Watkins St Memphis, TN$69K------
- 1744 Childers Ave Memphis, TN$56K311,437
- 1741 Gregory Ave Memphis, TN$54K321,166
- 3231 N Watkins St Memphis, TN$76K------
- 3278 N Watkins St Memphis, TN$38K31936
- 1756 Dellwood Ave Memphis, TN$55K221,575
- 1743 Childers Ave Memphis, TN$27K321,560
- 3218 N Watkins St Memphis, TN$76K------
- 3279 Riney St Memphis, TN$66K311,469
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!