1768 Keystone St, Pasadena, CA 91106Studio, 2,164 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,679 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1964
- 225 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 1994 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $347
- MLS #: IG13245962
- Parking: Carport, 3 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,164 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 5736026034
- Zillow Home ID: 20869315
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1768 Keystone Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% lower than in Pasadena, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South East home values.
- 1780 Keystone St Pasadena, CA$866K432,298
- 114 S Meridith Ave Pasadena, CA$595K211,056
- 1765 Keystone St Pasadena, CA$550K22914
- 1775 Keystone St Pasadena, CA$438K21644
- 100 S Meridith Ave Pasadena, CA$618K111,066
- 1785 Keystone St Pasadena, CA$445K21644
- 117 S Allen Ave Pasadena, CA$752K331,666
- 87 S Allen Ave APT 106 Pasadena, CA$419K221,030
- S Bonnie Ave UNIT 1 Pasadena, CA$653K432,050
- 139 S Allen Ave Pasadena, CA$769K112,408
- 80 S Meridith Ave APT 1 Pasadena, CA$423K211,007
- 80 S Meridith Ave APT 4 Pasadena, CA$383K11858
- 80 S Meridith Ave APT 6 Pasadena, CA$434K211,074
- 80 S Meridith Ave APT 3 Pasadena, CA$410K21931
- 80 S Meridith Ave APT 2 Pasadena, CA$436K211,089
- 80 S Meridith Ave APT 5 Pasadena, CA$328K11524
- 87 S Allen Ave APT 203 Pasadena, CA$394K221,020
- 87 S Allen Ave APT 104 Pasadena, CA$501K------
- 87 S Allen Ave APT 203 Pasadena, CA$496K------
- 87 S Allen Ave APT 202 Pasadena, CA$498K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.