1769 Simms St, Aurora, IL 605043 beds, 2 baths, 1,728 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,948 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $125,500
- Price/sqft: $73
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Dishwasher: 1, Dual-Pane Windows: 1, Fully Landscaped: 1, Granite Counters: 1, New Cabinets: 0, Refrigerator: 1
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1525376082
- Zillow Home ID: 63848443
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1769 Simms Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Aurora market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Aurora, and 853.7% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60504 home values.
- 1763 Simms St Aurora, IL$120K------
- 1773 Simms St Aurora, IL$119K221,456
- 1759 Simms St Aurora, IL$115K------
- 1779 Simms St Aurora, IL$124K------
- 1764 Hazelnut Ln Aurora, IL$128K------
- 1768 Hazelnut Ln Aurora, IL$136K431,971
- 1768 Hazelnut Ln Aurora, IL$113K42.51,971
- 1760 Hazelnut Ln Aurora, IL$107K331,303
- 1720 Simms St Aurora, IL$121K22--
- 1772 Hazelnut Ln Aurora, IL$123K------
- 1783 Simms St Aurora, IL$94K21.51,600
- 1753 Simms St Aurora, IL$121K32.251,728
- 1756 Hazelnut Ln Aurora, IL$130K------
- 1768 Simms St Aurora, IL$103K21.51,282
- 1772 Simms St Aurora, IL$101K------
- 1764 Simms St Aurora, IL$121K321,160
- 1776 Simms St Aurora, IL$119K------
- 1760 Simms St Aurora, IL$119K321,500
- 1752 Hazelnut Ln Aurora, IL$106K------
- 1776 Hazelnut Ln Aurora, IL$130K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!