17698 SW 32nd St, Miramar, FL 330294 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,365 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $144
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,365 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 514030100420
- Zillow Home ID: 43262998
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17698 Sw 32nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33029, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.7% lower than in Miramar, and 202.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33029 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miramar.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33029 home values.
- 17694 SW 32nd St Miramar, FL$341K----2,436
- 3198 SW 177th Ave Miramar, FL$351K----2,436
- 3188 SW 177th Ave Miramar, FL$346K----2,436
- 17690 SW 32nd St Miramar, FL$334K----2,436
- 3178 SW 177th Ave Miramar, FL$338K----2,436
- 17686 SW 32nd St Miramar, FL$283K----1,647
- 17695 SW 32nd St Miramar, FL$311K32.51,884
- 3168 SW 177th Ave Miramar, FL$284K----1,647
- 17693 SW 32nd St Miramar, FL$292K----1,727
- 17680 SW 32nd St Miramar, FL$344K----2,436
- 3158 SW 177th Ave Miramar, FL$266K----1,479
- 17687 SW 32nd St Miramar, FL$315K----1,953
- 17683 SW 32nd St Miramar, FL$343K----2,436
- 17676 SW 32nd St Miramar, FL$337K----2,436
- 17692 SW 31st Ct Miramar, FL$356K----2,365
- 3148 SW 177th Ave Miramar, FL$344K432,384
- 17677 SW 32nd St Miramar, FL$276K----1,487
- 17688 SW 31st Ct Miramar, FL$268K----1,477
- SW 31st Ct Miramar, FL$345K----2,436
- 17670 SW 32nd St Miramar, FL$331K----2,436
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!