A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $615-840K.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- All time views: 4,814
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $775,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $443
- Parking: Off street, 572 sqft
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Additional Rooms: Guest House
- Additional Rooms: Storage
- Amenities Misc.: High Ceiling
- Building Type: Detached
- Cooling: None
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Living Room
- Dining Room: Eat in Kitchen
- Exterior: Wood
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Family Room: No Separate Family Room
- Fireplaces: Living Room
- Fireplaces: Master Bedroom
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning
- Fireplaces: Wood Stove
- Fireplaces: Yes
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Off-Street Parking
- Heating: Forced Air
- Kitchen: Cooktop
- Kitchen: Hookups - Gas
- Kitchen: Refrigerator (s)
- Laundry: Dryer
- Laundry: In Laundry Room
- Laundry: Washer
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Description: Grade - Sloped Up
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Pool: Pool - No
- Roof: Composition
- Security Fence
- Sewer Septic: Septic Tank/Pump
- Structure SqFt Source: Agent
- Style: Ranch
- Subclass: Single Family Home
- View: Garden/Greenbelt
- View: Mountains
- Water: Heater - Gas
- Water: Public
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,748 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Parcel #: 189442003000
- Zillow Home ID: 19375575
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Nearby Schools in Carmel Valley
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.