This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $388K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $59.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Falls Village is $59,476.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $18.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Falls Village is $20,359.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 10.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- All time views: 215
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description: First Floor
- 3rd Bedroom Description: First Floor
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Expandable
- Attic: Floored
- Basement: Full Basement With Walk-Out
- Basement Finish Info: Unfinished
- Cooling System Type: None
- Deck Type Description: Upper Level
- Dining Room Description: Built-In Hutch
- Driveway Type: Gravel
- Driveway Type: Paved
- Electrical: Circuit Breaker
- Multi Zone Heat
- Thermo Pane Windows
- Stone Wall
- Underground Utilities
- Exterior Siding: Cedar
- Flooring: Other
- Flooring: Slate/Stone
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Fuel Type: Solar
- Garage - Type Of: Detached
- Gated Community: No
- Handicap Accessibility: No
- Heat Type: Other
- Heat Type: Radiant
- Hot Water Source: Propane
- French Door
- Granite or Corian Countertops
- Kitchen Description: Country
- Kitchen Description: Fireplace
- Kitchen Description: Island
- Kitchen Description: Pantry
- Laundry Room Location: First Floor
- Lot Description: Secluded
- Lot Description: Sloping
- Lot Description: View
- Lot Description: Wooded
- Master Bedroom Description: Bedroom Suite
- Master Bedroom Description: Dressing Room
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Bath
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Septic
- Style: Other
- Water Source: Private Well
- Year Built Desc: Completed
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,505 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 09 004
- Zillow Home ID: 82594423
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06031 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.8% less than in Torrington Metro, and 45.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06031 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Torrington Metro.
|199 Canaan Mountain Rd Falls Village, CT||$275K||2||1||1,136|
|185 Canaan Mountain Rd Falls Village, CT||$405K||4||3||2,352|
|200 Canaan Mountain Rd Falls Village, CT||$582K||4||2||2,540|
|25 Chattleton Rd Falls Village, CT||$324K||3||1||1,621|
|15 Chattleton Rd Falls Village, CT||$183K||1||1||900|
|147 Canaan Mountain Rd Falls Village, CT||$208K||2||1||987|
|135 Canaan Mountain Rd Falls Village, CT||$340K||--||--||--|
|133 Canaan Mountain Rd Falls Village, CT||$290K||2||1||900|
|124 Canaan Mountain Rd Falls Village, CT||$421K||3||2.5||1,805|
|39 Steep Rd Falls Village, CT||$711K||2||1.5||3,874|
|26 Steep Rd Falls Village, CT||$325K||3||2||1,728|
|34 Steep Rd Falls Village, CT||$347K||--||--||--|
|79 Steep Rd Falls Village, CT||$334K||2||1.5||1,123|
|2 Wangum Rd Falls Village, CT||--||--||--||--|
|25 Steep Rd Falls Village, CT||$568K||3||2||3,256|
|38 Steep Rd Falls Village, CT||$1.07M||3||2.5||3,508|
|32 Wangum Rd Falls Village, CT||$372K||3||1||1,986|
|319 Under Mountain Rd Falls Village, CT||$377K||2||2||1,547|
|359 Under Mountain Rd Falls Village, CT||$368K||3||1.5||2,131|
|367 Under Mountain Rd Falls Village, CT||$442K||2||1||2,232|
Nearby Schools in Canaan
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.