177 East St, Wadsworth, OH 442813 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,609 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $84,900
- Price/sqft: $53
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 576 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,609 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 04020D03128
- Zillow Home ID: 34912358
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 177 East Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44281 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.8% lower than in Wadsworth, and 22.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 44281 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wadsworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44281 home values.
- 163 East St Wadsworth, OH$75K311,144
- 181 East St Wadsworth, OH$114K41.51,509
- 161 East St Wadsworth, OH$75K31.51,303
- 215 South Blvd Wadsworth, OH$80K311,184
- 185 East St Wadsworth, OH$77K31.51,344
- 155 East St Wadsworth, OH$74K311,128
- 112 Fairview Ave Wadsworth, OH$107K31.51,152
- 191 East St Wadsworth, OH$82K311,391
- 114 Fairview Ave Wadsworth, OH$103K311,328
- 102 Fairview Ave Wadsworth, OH$78K311,152
- 116 Fairview Ave Wadsworth, OH$80K311,144
- 201 Park Ct Wadsworth, OH$84K21925
- 197 East St Wadsworth, OH$81K311,248
- 120 Fairview Ave Wadsworth, OH$106K311,056
- 186 East St Wadsworth, OH$76K21864
- 160 East St Wadsworth, OH$120K311,354
- 190 East St Wadsworth, OH$111K311,472
- 78 Fairview Ave Wadsworth, OH$104K31.51,262
- 137 East St Wadsworth, OH$85K21834
- 201 East St Wadsworth, OH$123K421,624
Nearby Schools in Wadsworth
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292