A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Views: 1,759 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $267,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $194
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description: First Floor
- 3rd Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- 4th Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Hatch Opening
- Basement: Full Basement With Walk-Out
- Basement Finish Info: Unfinished
- Cooling System Type: None
- Deck Type Description: Ground Level
- Driveway Type: Crushed Stone
- Thermo Pane Windows
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Tile
- Flooring: Vinyl
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Garage - Type Of: Under House
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Source: Domestic
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Kitchen Description: Remodeled
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Lightly Wooded
- Lot Description: Professionally Landscaped
- Mechanical Equipment: Smoke Detector
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Septic
- Style: Cape Cod
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,382 sqft
- Parcel #: D0139100
- Zillow Home ID: 57841272
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $194-278K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06413, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% lower than in Town of Clinton, and 20% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06413 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Clinton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06413 home values.
|180 Glenwood Rd Clinton, CT||$189K||3||1||1,026|
|175 Glenwood Rd Clinton, CT||$282K||3||2||1,229|
|183 Glenwood Rd Clinton, CT||$296K||4||2.5||2,011|
|179 Glenwood Rd Clinton, CT||$295K||4||2.5||2,011|
|178 Glenwood Rd Clinton, CT||$202K||3||1||1,080|
|173 Glenwood Rd Clinton, CT||$239K||4||1||1,656|
|173-A Glenwood Rd Clinton, CT||--||--||--||--|
|181 Glenwood Rd Clinton, CT||$299K||4||2.5||2,112|
|171 Glenwood Rd Clinton, CT||$191K||2||1||1,134|
|2 Lochbourne Dr Clinton, CT||$235K||3||1||1,500|
|186 Glenwood Rd Clinton, CT||$186K||3||1||975|
|4 Lochbourne Dr Clinton, CT||$202K||3||1.5||1,107|
|174 Glenwood Rd Clinton, CT||$196K||3||1.5||1,026|
|6 Lochbourne Dr Clinton, CT||$202K||3||1.5||1,122|
|3 Lochbourne Dr Clinton, CT||$207K||3||1||1,026|
|185 Glenwood Rd Clinton, CT||$281K||3||2.5||1,736|
|5 Lochbourne Dr Clinton, CT||$227K||3||1.5||1,314|
|188 Glenwood Rd Clinton, CT||$187K||3||1||972|
|172 Glenwood Rd Clinton, CT||$223K||3||2||1,122|
|8 Lochbourne Dr Clinton, CT||$202K||3||1.5||1,122|
Nearby Schools in Town of Clinton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.