This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,167 sqft
- Built in 1982
- Views: 945 all time views
- HOA Fee: $130/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $80,000
- Flooring: Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- Status: Active-Available
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance
- Maintenance Includes: Sewer
- Maintenance Includes: Water
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: Hot Water
- Maintenance Includes: Manager
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Parking Description: 2 Or More Spaces
- Style: Townhouse Condo
- Bedroom Description: Other
- Restrictions: No Restrictions
- Security Information: Other Security
- Amenities: Other
- Unit Design: Corner Unit
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Unit View: Other View
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects City & County Tax
- Pet Restrictions: More Than 20 Lbs
- Other Interior Features
- Section: 17
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 10
- Folio Number: 10-79-17-019-0720
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,167 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Parcel #: 1079170190720
- Zillow Home ID: 70769313
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $50-142K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% lower than in Homestead, and 702.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33030 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Homestead.
|Other Units in this Building (156)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 187 NE 12th Ave|
Nearby Schools in Homestead
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!