A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
1. Walking distance to Caltrain (1block), Muni (1block), BallPark (1block), Embarcadero, Financial District, Adobe, Zynga, and several startups.
2. Easy access to 280 and Bay Bridge
3. Pool, Spa, BBQ area, Fitness room, Movie Theater, Club room, Roof Deck
4. Secured entry
5. New property (<5years)
6. Bike storage
1. Split floor plan
2. Corner unit
3. In unit High-end front-loading washer and dryer
4. Fully furnished shared living room, kitchen, and dining area
5. Office nook
6. Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors
1. 3months min. then monthly option
2. Credit check
3. Available partially furnished 1bdrm, 1bath, large walk-in closet
4. Security deposit 1.5 months rent
5. Rent 1999
6. Utilities not included
7. No Pets. Absolutely No Smoking, No Drugs.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2007
- Views: 3,703 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $570,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $755
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- View: City
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Playground, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 6
- Floor size: 755 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2117048908
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $665K-1.03M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94107 home values will increase 5.7% next year, compared to a 5% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Mission Bay homes, this home is valued 32.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mission Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% less than in San Francisco, and 83.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94107 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (27)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 829 Folsom St|
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.