177 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 941071 bed, 1 bath, 755 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
1. Walking distance to Caltrain (1block), Muni (1block), BallPark (1block), Embarcadero, Financial District, Adobe, Zynga, and several startups.
2. Easy access to 280 and Bay Bridge
3. Pool, Spa, BBQ area, Fitness room, Movie Theater, Club room, Roof Deck
4. Secured entry
5. New property (<5years)
6. Bike storage
1. Split floor plan
2. Corner unit
3. In unit High-end front-loading washer and dryer
4. Fully furnished shared living room, kitchen, and dining area
5. Office nook
6. Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors
1. 3months min. then monthly option
2. Credit check
3. Available partially furnished 1bdrm, 1bath, large walk-in closet
4. Security deposit 1.5 months rent
5. Rent 1999
6. Utilities not included
7. No Pets. Absolutely No Smoking, No Drugs.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $629,000
- Price/sqft: $833
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- View: City
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Playground, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 6.0
- Floor size: 755 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2117048908
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 177 Townsend Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94107, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.7% greater than in San Francisco, and 77.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94107 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94107 home values.
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292