177 Twin River Rd, Lincoln, RI 028655 beds, 2 baths, 2,593 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5.38 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- 323 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $193
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,593 sqft
- Parcel #: M:45 L:336.0 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 65908522
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 177 Twin River Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02865 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.8% less than in Lincoln, and 47.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02865 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lincoln.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02865 home values.
- 175 Twin River Rd Lincoln, RI$320K322,486
- 181 Twin River Rd Lincoln, RI$219K32.51,608
- 179 Twin River Rd Lincoln, RI$416K53.53,348
- 193 Twin River Rd Lincoln, RI$316K41.52,208
- 171 Twin River Rd Lincoln, RI$432K42.52,692
- 7 Southwick Dr Lincoln, RI$229K31.51,302
- 1 Southwick Dr Lincoln, RI$291K32.52,240
- 195 Twin River Rd Lincoln, RI$389K32.52,729
- 12 Winterberry Rd Lincoln, RI$596K32.52,857
- 10 Winterberry Rd Lincoln, RI$627K43.53,393
- 6 Winterberry Rd Lincoln, RI$593K43.52,753
- 182 Twin River Rd Lincoln, RI$217K321,300
- 184 Twin River Rd Lincoln, RI$391K42.52,240
- 9 Winterberry Rd Lincoln, RI$557K42.53,219
- 7 Winterberry Rd Lincoln, RI$551K32.52,841
- 11 Southwick Dr Lincoln, RI$391K32.51,846
- 3 Winterberry Rd Lincoln, RI$549K433,366
- 4 Winterberry Rd Lincoln, RI$399K32.52,264
- 8 Meadowsite Dr Lincoln, RI$325K322,160
- 15 Southwick Dr Lincoln, RI$308K22.51,372
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!