A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 3,655 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $225,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $130
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks), AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED5_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fruit Trees, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks)
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,729 sqft
- Parcel #: M:081 B:006 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 56529852
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $233-320K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01752 home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Marlborough as a whole. Among 01752 homes, this home is valued 3.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 28.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01752, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marlborough, and 42.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01752 home values.
|179 W Main St Marlborough, MA||$340K||9||3||3,481|
|179 W Main St # 3 Marlborough, MA||--||--||--||--|
|174 W Main St Marlborough, MA||$243K||4||2.5||1,768|
|9 Grant St Marlborough, MA||$219K||2||1||1,216|
|187 W Main St APT 7 Marlborough, MA||--||1||1||--|
|187 W Main St APT 1 Marlborough, MA||$279K||2||1||--|
|182 W Main St APT 3 Marlborough, MA||$260K||--||--||--|
|182 W Main St APT 1 Marlborough, MA||--||--||--||--|
|182 W Main St Marlborough, MA||$423K||1||1||6,249|
|184 W Main St Marlborough, MA||$211K||3||1||1,038|
|182 W Main St STE 2 Marlborough, MA||$214K||3||1||1,200|
|182 W Main St APT 5 Marlborough, MA||--||--||--||--|
|187 W Main St APT 6 Marlborough, MA||$241K||1||1||--|
|187 W Main St APT 3 Marlborough, MA||$243K||2||1||--|
|190 W Main St Marlborough, MA||$184K||--||--||802|
|11 Grant St Marlborough, MA||$313K||6||2||3,353|
|171 W Main St Marlborough, MA||$274K||5||2||2,256|
|11 Crescent St Marlborough, MA||$239K||3||2||2,000|
|167 W Main St # 2 Marlborough, MA||$212K||1||1||1,000|
|15 Crescent St Marlborough, MA||$256K||5||2||1,931|
Nearby Schools in Marlborough
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded1.2 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.