1770 Atwood Ave, Johnston, RI 029193 beds, 4 baths, 3,553 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 51 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $176
- MLS #: 1072303
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 10 spaces
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 3,553 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0053 L:075
- Zillow Home ID: 66080285
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1770 Atwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02919 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 100.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 108.9% greater than in Johnston, and 37.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02919 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Johnston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02919 home values.
- 1775 Atwood Ave Johnston, RI$205K322,312
- 1776 Atwood Ave Johnston, RI$250K321,775
- 1764 Atwood Ave Johnston, RI$174K31.51,223
- 1773 Atwood Ave Johnston, RI$372K32.52,908
- 1771 Atwood Ave Johnston, RI$208K321,342
- 1793 Atwood Ave Johnston, RI$364K32.53,585
- 1795 Atwood Ave Johnston, RI$150K21720
- 1760 Atwood Ave Johnston, RI$133K211,062
- 1799 Atwood Ave Johnston, RI$244K321,978
- 1756 Atwood Ave Johnston, RI$154K311,272
- 1754 Atwood Ave Johnston, RI$140K321,544
- 5 Hilton Dr Johnston, RI$241K31.51,584
- 7 Hilton Dr Johnston, RI$322K31.52,510
- 9 Hilton Dr Johnston, RI$335K331,708
- 15 Hilton Dr Johnston, RI$303K322,124
- 17 Hilton Dr Johnston, RI$281K31.51,362
- 19 Hilton Dr Johnston, RI$306K32.52,000
- 2 Hilton Dr Johnston, RI$334K32.52,700
- 4 Hilton Dr Johnston, RI$394K32.53,120
- 8 Hilton Dr Johnston, RI$304K22.52,060
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292