- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1770 Hamburg St, Schenectady, NY 123042 beds, 2 baths, 1,348 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $132,000
- Finished basement, 240 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 6 spaces, 660 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,348 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 42150004907400020230000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32473259
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1770 Hamburg Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12304, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.2% lower than in Schenectady, and 9.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 12304 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Schenectady.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12304 home values.
- 1766 Hamburg St Schenectady, NY$80K411,304
- 1762 Hamburg St Schenectady, NY$71K321,514
- 1774 Hamburg St Schenectady, NY$164K733,062
- 1758 Hamburg St Schenectady, NY$81K311,000
- 1782 Hamburg St Schenectady, NY$66K421,878
- 1778 Hamburg St # 80 Schenectady, NY$62KStudio--1,900
- 1741 Avenue H Schenectady, NY$78K311,192
- 1750 Hamburg St Schenectady, NY$110K41.51,028
- 1751 Avenue H Schenectady, NY$78K31.51,482
- 1737 Avenue H Schenectady, NY$116K311,260
- 1786 Hamburg St Schenectady, NY$91K622,392
- 1733 Avenue H Schenectady, NY$93K31.51,092
- 1744 Hamburg St Schenectady, NY$104K31.5982
- 1759 Avenue H Schenectady, NY$86K31.51,654
- Avenue H Schenectady, NY--------
- 1725 Avenue H Schenectady, NY$73K211,294
- 1794 Hamburg St Schenectady, NY$85K311,622
- 1763 Avenue H Schenectady, NY$70K41.51,818
- 1721 Avenue H Schenectady, NY$90K331,249
- 1744 Avenue H # 46 Schenectady, NY$86K31.51,326
Nearby Schools in Schenectady
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292