1770 Radcliff Rd, Dayton, OH 454064 beds, 3 baths, 2,151 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,151 sqft
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: R72 11807 0042
- Zillow Home ID: 35103453
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1770 Radcliff Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dayton View Triangle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.8% greater than in Dayton, and 322.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dayton View Triangle home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dayton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dayton View Triangle home values.
- 2 Otterbein Ave Dayton, OH$135K32.53,596
- 1760 Radcliff Rd Dayton, OH$87K411,927
- Radcliff Rd Dayton, OH$45K42.52,151
- 1756 Radcliff Rd Dayton, OH$84K312,012
- Otterbein Ave Dayton, OH--------
- 1748 Radcliff Rd # 1750 Dayton, OH$74K62.52,856
- 10 Otterbein Ave Dayton, OH$103K41.52,581
- 1822 Salem Ave # 1830 Dayton, OH$111K633,240
- 1761 Radcliff Rd Dayton, OH$53K------
- 1761 Radcliff Rd # 1763 Dayton, OH$59KStudio--3,196
- 1818 Salem Ave Dayton, OH$72K31.51,997
- 1757 Radcliff Rd Dayton, OH$54K311,708
- 24 Otterbein Ave Dayton, OH$55K312,098
- 1742 Radcliff Rd # 1744 Dayton, OH$57K423,088
- 1733 Manor Pl Dayton, OH$52K211,048
- Manor Place Dr Dayton, OH--------
- 1753 Radcliff Rd Dayton, OH$81K41.51,974
- 1738 Radcliff Rd Dayton, OH$47K311,412
- 1814 Salem Ave Dayton, OH$73K41.52,040
- 1747 Radcliff Rd # 1749 Dayton, OH$91K622,828
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005