1771 19th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94122
Sold on 6/15/12: $602,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,318 sq ft
- Lot:3,000 sqft
- Year Built:1940
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $602,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow635
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15111278
- Lot Depth120
- Lot Width25
- Parcel #2030 007
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$843,368||$734K – $911K||-$566||$639||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,662/mo||$2.7K – $5.3K/mo||+$98||$2.78||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Central Sunset home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Central Sunset homes, this home is valued 5.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central Sunset market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.5% lower than in San Francisco, and 95.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Central Sunset home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Sunset home values.
Neighborhood for 1771 19th Avenue
- 1775 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$828K--1.01,150
- 1767 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$797K21.01,150
- 1779 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$808K21.01,150
- 1763 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$992K32.02,475
- 1759 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$801K--1.01,250
- 1755 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$815K21.01,250
- 1751 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$861K33.01,780
- 1770 20th Ave San Francisco, CA$812K--1.01,150
- 1749 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$826K32.01,750
- 1774 20th Ave San Francisco, CA$810K21.01,150
- 1747 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$827K32.01,780
- 1766 20th Ave San Francisco, CA$832K--1.01,150
- 1778 20th Ave San Francisco, CA$812K21.01,150
- 1762 20th Ave San Francisco, CA$801K21.01,150
- 20th Ave San Francisco, CA--33.02,225
- 1758 20th Ave San Francisco, CA$829K--1.01,519
- 1743 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$959K22.01,920
- 1745 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$829K22.01,650
- 1754 20th Ave San Francisco, CA$793K--1.01,150
- 1782 20th Ave San Francisco, CA$830K--2.01,324
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005