1771 Seminole St, Detroit, MI 482147 beds, 6 baths, 19,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.09 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1907
- 11 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $410,000
- Price/sqft: $21
- MLS #: 214084639
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 19,500 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 186
- Lot width: 253
- Parcel #: 17008208
- Zillow Home ID: 88167213
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1771 Seminole Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48214 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 47.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.8% less than in Detroit, and 191% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 48214 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48214 home values.
- 1751 Seminole St Detroit, MI$80K--1.532,767
- 1815 Seminole St Detroit, MI$135K------
- 1766 Parker St Detroit, MI$47K------
- 1774 Parker St Detroit, MI$45K--11,455
- 1760 Parker St Detroit, MI$45K------
- 1786 Parker St Detroit, MI$94K311,800
- 1800 Seminole St Detroit, MI$178K--3--
- 1742 Parker St Detroit, MI$41K21900
- 1731 Seminole St Detroit, MI$243K--4--
- 1782 Seminole St Detroit, MI$218K--4.5--
- 1800 Parker St Detroit, MI$66K--11,752
- 1734 Parker St Detroit, MI$47K321,100
- 1806 Parker St Detroit, MI$66K321,813
- 1746 Parker St Detroit, MI$46K--21,396
- 1728 Parker St Detroit, MI$69K322,717
- 1754 Parker St Detroit, MI$83K41.51,761
- 1780 Parker St Detroit, MI$60K--31,628
- 8126 Kercheval St Detroit, MI$49K112,196
- 1722 Parker St Detroit, MI$127K242,717
- 1824 Seminole St Detroit, MI$251K524,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!