17714 SW 24th Ct, Miramar, FL 330294 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,049 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $154
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Hardwood Floors, Long Lease Terms Available, On-Site Maintenance, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled/Updated
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,049 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 514019041520
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 43254680
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17714 Sw 24th Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33029, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% less than in Miramar, and 171.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33029 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miramar.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33029 home values.
- 17704 SW 24th Ct Miramar, FL$348K432,191
- 17724 SW 24th Ct Miramar, FL$259K----1,496
- 17735 SW 27th Ct Miramar, FL$331K----1,829
- 17745 SW 27th Ct Miramar, FL$280K32.51,496
- 17703 SW 24th Ct Miramar, FL$322K321,742
- 17725 SW 27th Ct Miramar, FL$309K----1,959
- 17734 SW 24th Ct Miramar, FL$278K32.51,696
- 17755 SW 27th Ct Miramar, FL$296K32.51,862
- 17713 SW 24th Ct Miramar, FL$268K----1,477
- SW 24th Ct Miramar, FL$262K----1,477
- 17744 SW 24th Ct Miramar, FL$265K321,344
- 17715 SW 27th Ct Miramar, FL$274K----1,477
- 17754 SW 24th Ct Miramar, FL$264K32.51,496
- 17723 SW 24th Ct Miramar, FL$308K321,862
- 17765 SW 27th Ct Miramar, FL$321K----1,959
- 2464 SW 177th Ter Miramar, FL$294K----1,959
- 2484 SW 177th Ter Miramar, FL$292K32.51,862
- 2444 SW 177th Ter Miramar, FL$262K421,477
- 17764 SW 24th Ct Miramar, FL$307K32.51,862
- 17733 SW 24th Ct Miramar, FL$339K32.52,024
Nearby Schools in Miramar
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292