A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1988
- Views: 849 all time views
- HOA Fee: $325
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 258 sqft
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $433,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $274
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Water, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Sauna, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Condo, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Communications \ Intercom, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ None, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Trash Compactor, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Court, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Condominium, Unit Features \ Ground Floor, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,579 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 02613351000
- Zillow Home ID: 16123897
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $375-559K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95062 home values will increase 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.5% increase for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95062 homes, this home is valued 29.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 45.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.2% lower than in Santa Cruz, and 77.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95062 home values.
|1774 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$465K||2||2.5||1,579|
|1770 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$504K||2||2.5||1,300|
|1776 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$473K||2||2.5||1,579|
|1766 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$458K||2||2.5||1,575|
|1764 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$805K||2||3||1,580|
|1780 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$416K||2||2.5||1,155|
|1767 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$329K||1||1||600|
|1769 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$483K||2||3||1,630|
|1762 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$476K||2||3||1,580|
|1782 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$414K||2||2.5||1,155|
|1765 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$332K||1||1||600|
|1760 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$467K||2||2.5||1,579|
|1771 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$466K||2||2.5||1,541|
|1755 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$537K||2||3||1,541|
|1784 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$511K||2||2.5||1,350|
|1725 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$382K||1||1||600|
|1723 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$368K||1||1||653|
|1786 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$420K||2||2.5||1,155|
|1721 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$467K||2||2.5||1,541|
|1756 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$460K||2||2.5||1,579|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!