17720 Porto Marina Way, Pacific Palisades, CA 902725 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,909 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Stunning coastline views; located near the old Getty museum, just three miles north of Santa Monica.
Truly unique opportunity to occupy a historical Paul Williams villa designed for opera singer Lawrence Tibbett. Has just undergone a substantial two-year renovation. The entire house has been restored and updated with all new pluming, electrical, HVAC and more.
Property highlights include living room with 18-foot ceiling, oversized fireplace, balcony/media room. Also features dramatic entryway with grand spiral staircase, kitchen with high-end appliances including restaurant-grade Wolf Stove.
Four bedrooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms. Dining room, entry foyer, two-car garage. Master suite includes large bathroom, walk-in closet, and fireplace. All rooms have ocean views. There is also guesthouse above the garage with full kitchen, bathroom, washer/dryer, and patio for a total of 5 bedrooms, 4 1/2 bathrooms.
- Lot: 4,009 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 1990 for $840,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Water
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,909 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 42
- Lot width: 104
- Parcel #: 4416013026
- Zillow Home ID: 20542893
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17720 Porto Marina Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pacific Palisades, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70% less than in Los Angeles, and 80% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Pacific Palisades home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pacific Palisades home values.
- 17728 Porto Marina Way Pacific Palisades, CA$1.77M221,415
- 17716 Castellammare Dr Pacific Palisades, CA$2.28M141,811
- 17733 Porto Marina Way Pacific Palisades, CA$2.33M433,856
- 17734 Porto Marina Way Pacific Palisades, CA$1.71M221,189
- 17726 Castellammare Dr Pacific Palisades, CA$1.55M221,291
- 17711 Porto Marina Way Pacific Palisades, CA$3.2M543,835
- 17737 Porto Marina Way Pacific Palisades, CA$2.52M34.53,242
- 17700 Castellammare Dr Pacific Palisades, CA$2.29M332,549
- 17800 Porto Marina Way Pacific Palisades, CA$1.58M221,171
- 17711 Castellammare Dr Pacific Palisades, CA$2.32M321,564
- 17740 Castellammare Dr Pacific Palisades, CA$1.71M221,489
- 17725 Castellammare Dr Pacific Palisades, CA$1.86M421,632
- 17806 Porto Marina Way Pacific Palisades, CA$1.81M331,942
- 17740 Revello Dr Pacific Palisades, CA$1.57M21.51,206
- 17804 Castellammare Dr Pacific Palisades, CA$3.12M344,298
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292