17723 Nathans Dr, Tampa, FL 336473 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,186 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Hunter's Green is a well sought out country club community with plenty of mature trees and parks. Community is gated at two locations with a guard at each
location and the village where this house is in is called Nathan's Ct. which is also gated.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 252 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,186 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0594031572
- Zillow Home ID: 44961838
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17723 Nathans Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hunters Green, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% higher than in Tampa, and 230.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hunters Green home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hunters Green home values.
- 17725 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$239K321,956
- 17721 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$235K322,069
- 17727 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$215K42.52,186
- 17717 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$224K321,604
- 17729 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$182K321,606
- 17637 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$195K321,745
- 17635 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$199K321,936
- 17709 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$258K42.52,252
- 17639 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$223K321,959
- 17633 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$194K321,835
- 17724 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$222K32.51,957
- 17726 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$209K321,815
- 17707 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$188K221,724
- 17631 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$186K321,810
- 17728 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$212K321,835
- 17641 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$195K321,835
- 17731 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$191K321,822
- 17722 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$304K433,040
- 17629 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$194K321,816
- 17720 Nathans Dr Tampa, FL$273K42.52,474
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!