17729 Esprit Dr, Tampa, FL 336473 beds, 3 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1992 for $127,700
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Master on Main Floor, Clubhouse, Golf Community
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 0594032006
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 44962032
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17729 Esprit Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hunters Green market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 86.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.8% less than in Tampa, and 138.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Hunters Green home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hunters Green home values.
- 17727 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$162K321,305
- 17731 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$222K321,395
- 17733 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$217K321,815
- 17725 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$207K42.52,360
- 17734 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$202K32.52,316
- 17728 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$215K42.52,360
- 17735 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$218K32.51,930
- 17745 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$242K42.52,391
- 17723 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$280K42.52,360
- 17726 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$173K221,448
- 17740 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$200K32.51,839
- 17737 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$201K331,884
- 17724 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$212K42.52,421
- 17721 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$205K42.52,360
- 17742 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$188K321,815
- 17739 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$193K32.51,839
- 17741 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$174K221,421
- 17722 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$182K321,538
- 9207 Jubilee Ct Tampa, FL$227K32.52,101
- 17719 Esprit Dr Tampa, FL$182K321,538
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292