1773 Palo Santo Dr, Campbell, CA 950083 beds, 2 baths, 1,284 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
There is a HUGE, mature cedar in the front yard and a large mature tree (of unidentified species!) in the back, a prolifically-producing navel orange tree, and well-established Bouganvillia, Japanese maple and other plants such as star jasmine, lavender, bunch grasses, etc.
The large trees provide wonderful shade and keep the house cool in the summer when many of the neighbors are sweating!
This is a FANTASTIC neighborhood. It is located in the acclaimed Moreland school district, which includes Baker, Country Lane and Easterbrook Discovery School (a parent-participation model elementary), as well as a two-year-old charter school. Our house sits on a very quiet, very wide residential street. Our girls ride their bikes and scooters and play in the street with virtually no fear of traffic. But we are also only a 10-minute walk from the Westgate Mall, only three blocks from a Starbucks, very close to a neighborhood park and the West Valley branch of the San Jose Library and a post office and less than a 10-minute drive from downtown Campbell. There is also easy access to I-280, CA-85 and CA-17/I-880, and the San Jose International airport is less than 20 minutes away.
Last, but not least, the neighborhood Cabana Club is only three blocks away, and we practically live in the water in the summer! Although the pool is simple, our girls learned to swim there and loved being able to go every day, even more than once. (A membership for a household in this neighborhood costs approximately $450-500 for April through the beginning of October.)
- Lot: 5,999 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $665,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,284 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 30708041
- Zillow Home ID: 19611058
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1773 Palo Santo Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95008, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Campbell, and 64.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95008 home values.
- 1759 Palo Santo Dr Campbell, CA$891K321,372
- 1785 Palo Santo Dr Campbell, CA$912K321,516
- 1788 Castro Dr San Jose, CA$943K421,551
- 1780 Castro Dr San Jose, CA$924K421,551
- 1745 Palo Santo Dr Campbell, CA$854K321,284
- 1796 Castro Dr San Jose, CA$925K321,491
- 1774 Castro Dr San Jose, CA$893K321,333
- 1786 Palo Santo Dr Campbell, CA$918K321,284
- 1774 Palo Santo Dr Campbell, CA$930K321,694
- 1760 Palo Santo Dr Campbell, CA$882K321,284
- 1729 Palo Santo Dr Campbell, CA$864K321,372
- 1768 Castro Dr San Jose, CA$947K421,551
- 1809 Palo Santo Dr Campbell, CA$1.08M432,190
- 1746 Palo Santo Dr Campbell, CA$929K431,678
- 1810 Palo Santo Dr Campbell, CA$929K321,372
- 1812 Castro Dr San Jose, CA$926K421,551
- 1762 Castro Dr San Jose, CA$901K321,491
- 1719 Palo Santo Dr Campbell, CA$1.04M431,971
- 1729 Ensenada Dr Campbell, CA$935K321,372
- 1777 Castro Dr San Jose, CA$906K321,491
Nearby Schools in Campbell
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292