1774 28th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94122
Sold on 8/29/13: $830,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,425 sq ft
- Lot:2,962 sqft
- Year Built:1939
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $830,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow196
- Parcel #2022 020
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15110951
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,002,909||$903K – $1.14M||+$22,661||$413||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,778/mo||$2.1K – $5.7K/mo||-$68||$1.56||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Central Sunset home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Central Sunset homes, this home is valued 12.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 40.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central Sunset market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.5% lower than in San Francisco, and 95.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Central Sunset home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Sunset home values.
Neighborhood for 1774 28th Avenue
- 1770 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$834K--1.01,420
- 1778 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$874K32.01,648
- 1766 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$845K31.01,494
- 1782 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$821K--1.01,450
- 1762 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$844K--1.01,525
- 1786 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$742K21.01,150
- 2036-2040 Noriega St San Francisco, CA$823K32.01,850
- 1758 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$733K21.01,150
- 1790 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$841K22.01,900
- 2030 Noriega St San Francisco, CA$836K--2.01,566
- 1754 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$914K21.02,150
- 2050 Noriega St San Francisco, CA$788K22.01,346
- 2024 Noriega St San Francisco, CA$810K22.01,366
- 1750 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$844K32.01,831
- 1775 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$865K32.01,875
- 1771 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$876K31.01,695
- 1779 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$838K31.01,450
- 1767 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$887K--1.01,770
- 2018-2022 Noriega St San Francisco, CA$631K11.0863
- 1763 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$899K31.01,875
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005