- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1774 Karl St, San Jose, CA 951223 beds, 2 baths, 1,126 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $298
- Parking: 441 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,126 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 48629004
- Zillow Home ID: 19727060
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1774 Karl Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.5% greater than in San Jose, and 19.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East San Jose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East San Jose home values.
- 1766 Karl St San Jose, CA$422K321,141
- 1782 Karl St San Jose, CA$438K321,150
- 1745 Adrian Way San Jose, CA$453K221,094
- 1737 Adrian Way San Jose, CA$427K221,094
- 1758 Karl St San Jose, CA$417K321,150
- 1790 Karl St San Jose, CA$438K321,141
- 1753 Adrian Way San Jose, CA$464K531,751
- 1729 Adrian Way San Jose, CA$445K431,436
- 2192 Evelyn Ave San Jose, CA$416K321,126
- 1761 Adrian Way San Jose, CA$538K521,709
- 1750 Karl St San Jose, CA$525K351,126
- 1798 Karl St San Jose, CA$416K321,141
- 1721 Adrian Way San Jose, CA$436K321,283
- 2193 Evelyn Ave San Jose, CA$418K321,141
- 2191 Ocala Ave San Jose, CA$433K421,525
- 2180 Evelyn Ave San Jose, CA$390K321,150
- 1769 Adrian Way San Jose, CA$426K421,352
- 1742 Karl St San Jose, CA$368K321,150
- 1713 Adrian Way San Jose, CA$435K421,352
- 2179 Ocala Ave San Jose, CA--321,150
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!