- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17753 SW 155th Ct, Miami, FL 331874 beds, 2 baths, 1,868 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $206,500
- Price/sqft: $111
- Parking: 253 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,868 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 3059330310580
- Zillow Home ID: 72571993
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17753 Sw 155th Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33187 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 176.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.6% higher than in Richmond West, and 383.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33187 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond West.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33187 home values.
- 17803 SW 155th Ct Miami, FL$233K321,425
- 17743 SW 155th Ct Miami, FL$250K531,995
- 17813 SW 155th Ct Miami, FL$356K433,119
- 17733 SW 155th Ct Miami, FL$259K321,868
- 17796 SW 154th Pl Miami, FL$221K321,725
- 17806 SW 154th Pl Miami, FL$217K321,685
- 17786 SW 154th Pl Miami, FL$303K421,851
- 15523 SW 178th St Miami, FL--433,184
- 17823 SW 155th Ct Miami, FL$246K521,922
- 17723 SW 155th Ct Miami, FL$246K421,868
- 17816 SW 154th Pl Miami, FL$243K421,851
- 17776 SW 154th Pl Miami, FL$259K421,974
- 15522 SW 177th Ter Miami, FL$259K421,868
- 17833 SW 155th Ct Miami, FL$242K421,632
- 17713 SW 155th Ct Miami, FL$254K421,996
- 15524 SW 178th St Miami, FL$311K521,922
- 15543 SW 178th St Miami, FL--------
- 17826 SW 154th Pl Miami, FL$201K321,685
- 17766 SW 154th Pl Miami, FL$238K421,851
- 15542 SW 177th Ter Miami, FL$278K421,868
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292