1776 La Force Rd, Alpine, CA 919014 beds, 3 baths, 2,812 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 57 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $690,000
- Price/sqft: $302
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,812 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4035210800
- Zillow Home ID: 38433992
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1776 La Force Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91901 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17% less than in Alpine, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 91901 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Alpine.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91901 home values.
- 1788 La Force Rd Alpine, CA$740K433,197
- 1788 La Force Rd Alpine, CA$590K433,197
- 1788 La Force Rd Alpine, CA$797K433,197
- 1752 La Force Rd Alpine, CA$776K533,450
- 1779 La Force Rd Alpine, CA$763K433,197
- 1755 La Force Rd Alpine, CA$689K433,197
- 1794 La Force Rd Alpine, CA$748K54.53,316
- 534 Sky Mesa Rd Alpine, CA$712K433,197
- 1670 La Force Rd Alpine, CA$1.05M644,655
- 1740 La Force Rd Alpine, CA$817K433,194
- 1741 La Force Rd Alpine, CA$787K533,450
- 553 Sky Mesa Rd Alpine, CA$781K433,410
- 424 Sky Mesa Rd Alpine, CA$735K543,316
- 515 Sky Mesa Rd Alpine, CA$731K433,197
- 580 Sky Mesa Rd Alpine, CA$728K433,338
- 1722 La Force Rd Alpine, CA$776K533,450
- 1725 La Force Rd Alpine, CA$1.06M54.53,996
- 433 Sky Mesa Rd Alpine, CA$713K533,450
- 1828 La Force Rd Alpine, CA$754K543,450
- 1674 La Force Rd Alpine, CA$891K53.53,766
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.